Tuesday, June 26, 2012

JUNE weSTAMP

Last night was our monthly weSTAMP Stampin' Up! Demonstrator meeting and swap. I provided this month's Make 'n Take - an altered battery-operated tea light. I've been giving these cute little birthday cakes to co-workers on their birthday, and get tickled over the reaction I receive. They love having them lit up setting on their desk or computer on their special day! They are super easy to make, and I used the directions by Jill George, Signed with Ink.
I didn't swap this month, but my friend and downline, Jennie Portonova shared her swap with me. Isn't it gorgeous?! It uses a load of new Stampin' Up! products: Daydream Medallions, Floral Frames Framelits, 3/8" Sittched Satin Ribbon, Delicate Designs Folders, Large Scallop Edgelits, and the new In Colors of Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit!


2 comments:

Jodene said...

What a totally cute gift idea! Now I will have to go out and find some little battery operated tea lights :)

TLady said...

Your little cake is ADORABLE!!!!!!! I can see how people would LOVE THIS! :)
AND your friends card is PRETTY too! :) LOVE the embossing! :) Thanks Nancy! :)