Friday, February 10, 2012

A VALENTINE FOR ME!

The other morning, I stopped by my sister-in-law, Norene's house on my way in to work to drop off some stamping tools for her to borrow (we are always trading back and forth), and she had this Valentine beauty waiting for me!  She made the flowers using the stamp set, Mixed Bunch and coordinating Blossom Punch found on page 17 of the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  The container is a votive holder with the hanging charm included!  I have it sitting on my circulation desk in my library, and the kids have been ooohing and aaahing over it for days!  I just love it!

I'll be hanging out at the Stampin' Up! Regional Convention in downtown Phoenix on Saturday.  If you're there, be sure to look for our group in our weSTAMP t-shirts!

6 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Nancy, this creation is beautiful!!! I *need* to get this set and punch. Are you a librarian? I have my MLS, but have been raising four kids the last 13 years. I joke in workshops that the only thing I have control of/keep organized in my life are my stamping supplies, LOL!

Stamp with Sandy said...

That is simply gorgeous! What did she use for the stems? Everything I try isn't strong enough to support the flowers.

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Valentine!

Sandy

ARTES ANDRÉA PRADO said...

VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!
HUGS, ANDRÉA

Anonymous said...

so so pretty tfs

Amy D. said...

Yes, please tell us what the stems are. So creative and beautiful - I love this coordinating punch and stamp set. They make fast work of creating beautiful cards. TFS!

Lynn said...

Lucky you! So cute!!!