Sunday, January 30, 2011

iPICKS #117

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS #117 ...
clipped from www.stampinchic.com

blog it


11 comments:

Lorri said...

Awwww Nancy, so sweet of you to include my card in your iPicks! Made my day! Thanks for thinking it's iPick worthy, what a compliemtn!! Hugs to you my sweet friend!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Your picks are always so inspiring! Lots of great ideas and creativity. =)

Denise said...

love your picks Nancy, it truly helps to peek in and see great ideas from others ~ TFS

Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) said...

Thanks for selecting my card Nancy! It made my day!

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, thanks for picking my Cupcake chocolate hearts Party Favor this week! What an honor!

wings love'n crafts said...

Great selection!! I love them all!!!

Tandra said...

Beautiful picks! I especially love the heart candies with Cupcake punch topper! That is so sweet!

Sylvia said...

Nancy, I have been feverishly trying to finish cards today. I discovered when I came on tosnight I had more people coming from your blog to mine on another sewing card. Thanks for including me again in your list of fabulous picks. I love the sewing set for sure! I am very honored. Did you know that we met at convention several years ago? Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Nance Leedy said...

You spoil me! Thanks so much for the shout-out. It's an honor to be in such esteemed company! You've made my day! :-)

Evelyn said...

LOVE your I-Pick post! You find the most amazing cards and projects. Thanks so much for sharing the best-of-the-best.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, beautiful iPicks this week! Thanks for including my card! What a day brightener to see it listed here!