Sunday, June 27, 2010

iPICKS, Week 85

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS for Week 85 ...
clipped from stampercamper.com
Punched_Posies_001_thumb

blog it

10 comments:

June K said...

Hi, just wanted you to know that looking at your weekly picks is one of my favorite things to look at. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Thanks for the shout-out Nancy! I enjoy seeing cards that you pick. :o)

Sylvia said...

What beautiful cards! It's nice that you find them for us!

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous iPicks Nancy! I always enjoy seeing the creations you've found, thanks!

Silke Ledlow said...

Nancy your i-picks are all fabulous!!! I'm so thrilled you added my card :)!!! Thank you so much!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

What an amazing parade of cards! So much talent out there! Thanks for choosing my card!

nelia said...

I am so honored to be among the chosen few! Thanks so much for picking my card. I look forward to your weekly picks - such talented and inspiring work always.

Margaret Moody said...

I'm so excited and honored to be one of your iPicks this week! Such an amazing group of cards! Thank you for taking the time to share your finds with everyone each week!

Laura said...

Thanks for doing this on a weekly basis. I surf around the net and find a few of these on my own during the week, but there are so many great projects I just don't have time to see. You get them all organized each Sunday, and I really appreciate that. I also know I can always come back here and find that great idea.

~Erica~ said...

Thank you Nancy for picking one of my cards! I too love seeing your ipicks each week! :-)