Saturday, May 1, 2010

INTRODUCING the STAMPIN' UP! SUMMER MINI CATALOG

The Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog is finally here! You may view the catalog in it's entirety by clicking HERE.

What is your favorite product from the new Summer Mini? I've had so much fun with the awesome Sweet Scoops stamp set from page 10. You can see my samples HERE. I can't WAIT to get my hands on the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on page 24! I've seen the amazing texture it impresses onto cardstock, and it's gorgeous! And I've GOT to have the stamp set, First Day on page 25! It'll come in handy for so many things at my job as a Library Clerk at an elementary school. Oh, the cool bookmarks I can make for the kids, and gifts for my co-workers! The Tropical Party stamp set with the coordinating Island Oasis Designer Paper makes me wish for a tropical get-away! My list goes on and on but would love to hear what your favorites from the Summer Mini are!

To place an order from the Summer Mini Catalog, go to my Demonstrator Website.

No comments: