Tuesday, January 19, 2010

5/8" SATIN RIBBON SHARE

If you're like me, you want ALL the new 5/8" Satin Ribbons recently introduced in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog on page 27. There are nine new colors offered at $8.95/15-yard spool. I'm offering a more affordable alternative to purchasing an entire spool of each color ... a ribbon share of 3 yards of each color for $20. A share is a great way to get a sampling of the new ribbons at a fraction of the cost!

The 5/8" Satin Ribbon colors include ...
Basic Black
Real Red

Chocolate Chip

Certainly Celery

Pretty In Pink

Bashful Blue

Very Vanilla

Old Olive

Basic Gray

HOW TO ORDER: Email me at nrileycm@cox.net. Include your name, e-mail address, shipping address, phone number(s), along with the quantity of shares you wish to purchase. I will then send you a Paypal invoice via e-mail. I will order the ribbon as soon as groups of five are formed (you will be added to a group when I receive your Paypal payment).

Backorders and shipping time from Stampin' Up! to me are out of my control, but you can trust that the cutting, sorting, and mailing will be turned around as efficiently as possible on my end.


SHIPPING:
I will be using USPS Standard First Class Mail for the Ribbon Shares. Multiple share orders will be charged as follows:

* 1 ribbon share: $2

* 2 ribbon shares: $3

* 3 or more ribbon shares: $6.00

(USPS Priority)
U.S. Shipping Only.

Any questions? ... e-mail me at nrileycm@cox.net


THANK YOU !!!!

Nancy

6 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

YAY!! I'm in. :-)

Lisa - papergrace said...

This is GREAT!! I'm in, too. E-mail sent. :)

Debi said...

Nancy: I just have to tell you how much I love coming to your blog and checking out your iPicks every week. They are VERY inspiring, and I'm sure you take a lot of time browsing a lot of blogs to find your choices. Anyway, thanks for all you do!! I bet you had no idea you had a fan.

TN Granny said...

Nancy,
I'm sorry to hear that Mom has to go through another surgery but you know she's in my thoughts and prayer as is you daily. Chin up girl God only gives us what we can handle.
God Bless,
Jeanine
www.blstamper.blogspot.com

Jemma said...

Hi I live in the UK and would love to take part in your ribbon shares and order SU Products from you, can I or is it only for US?

Angel said...

If you do this again, please let me know. Thank you!