Sunday, July 19, 2009

DESIGNER PAPER & RIBBON SHARES UPDATE

I don't mean to beg or sound desperate, but I have Designer Paper Share spots that I've GOT to fill!! I'd like to place a Stampin' Up! order for the designer paper & ribbon shares that have been paid for as soon as possible (ideally tonight!). I don't want to make the share participants who have paid wait any longer. I have several spots open in Designer Paper Share #1, and a couple of spots in Designer Paper Share #2 that need filled. The ribbon share groups are good, and more can easily be added.

See all the share details HERE. Just send me an e-mail (nrileycm@cox.net) telling me what shares you want to participate in, along with your e-mail address, shipping address, telephone, etc. ... then I'll send you a Paypal invoice, you pay right away, and you're IN! EASY! This is the last round of shares I'll be able to offer before going back to work so don't miss out!

No comments: