Friday, June 19, 2009

MY DAD'S FATHER'S DAY CARD

I've spent far too much time fiddling around on the computer trying to give my blog a new look. I still have several things to tweak and/or decide whether I'm keeping or changing. Since I spent no time stamping today, I thought I'd show you the card I made for my dad for Father's Day this year. It is a CASE of THIS CARD by Michelle.RECIPE
Stamps: Classic Pickups (retired), sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes (coming in '09-'10 Idea Book & Catalog)
Paper: Parisian Breeze DP, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze
Embellishments: Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware, Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon (retired)
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

13 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW!!! This turned out FANTASTIC! Great card. I am glad you found some inspiration. Hugs,

Karen Motz said...

What a handsome card Nancy! LOVE the layout, the colours, the masculine hardware...he'll love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous card Nancy! Love the clean lines and all that layering!!!

Your new blog look is fantastic girl!

Stacey Schafer said...

so handsome! a perfect father's day card! i'm liking the new blog look! how did you decide? i'm getting closer to my turn on VK Design's waiting list...so excited to get a blog lift myself!

Betty Meyskens said...

Great card - I seriously need this stamp set. Love the masculine work.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very nice!! Perfect guy card!!

Pam Wood said...

Love this card Nancy! And I love the new look. Great job! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Very nice card! Love the truck, the stripes, and the little buckle! Perfect for a dad!

Allison said...

Great card. Love the layers and colours.
Love the new look too!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a handsome looking card! The clean layout, colors and hardware look fantastic!

Linda McClain said...

Oooo, love the card and the new look.

Lynn said...

Love this! Great masculine card. Lovin the new look of your blog too!

Stamp and Smile said...

Perfect Father's Day card!! Love the colors and your special touches... SMILES! Michelle :)