Sunday, June 14, 2009

iPICKS, Week 31

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite cards and projects found during my week of blurfing and SCS stalking. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Here's my iPICKS for Week 31 ...

Karen Giron's Wings of Friendship Card, Simple Pleasures Card, and A Little New, A Little Old Card (the sweetest thing).

Angie Tieman's Home of the Brave Card (schwooo!).

Dawn Easton's Wild About You Card (Treasure Oiler Designs).

Brooke's Beauty and The Beast Card (Designs by Brooke).

Jo's Together Forever Card (Stampin 'n Stuff).

Tessa's Circle Circus Card (Crafty Girl Designs).

Denise's Beach Chair Card and Happy Birthday, Taylor Card (The Paper Landscaper).

Kathie Bailey's Serendipity Summer Card (Just an Inkling).

Christine's Last Heartfelt Hurrah Card (ChristineCreations).

Nikki Bond's Wings of Friendship Card (Bond Girl Creations).

7 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

OMGOSH...I'm so flattered you liked my card enough to be in your weekly picks! Thanks a bunch! :)
{BIG HUGE SMILES}

Dawn Easton said...

Oh goodness...you totally made my morning girl! Thanks for selecting that card of mine...I was really happy with how it came out...for once!

Unknown said...

Hey Nancy thank you sooooo much! I was wondering why I was getting so many people visit me..lol

You take care,

Jo :)

Kathie Bailey said...

Nancy, it is such an honor to be recognized by someone who I admire so much. Your creations are such an inspiration to me. Thank you!

Brooke S said...

Nancy! Your the coolest... Love ya girl... You always make my day...

(((HUGS)))
Brooke

Angie Tieman said...

Thank you for the shout out, Nancy!! You're such a sweetheart!! Hope the summer is still going well!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Great picks - Nancy!!!