Sunday, May 24, 2009

CASEing MERCY'S TRENDY TREES

Today's Featured Stamper #120 on SCS is my online stamping friend Mercy Kerin! I ADORE Mercy's designs! ... lots of layers and fantastic use of designer papers, colors, and patterns! Not only is she a super talented stamper, she has a fantastic sense of humor, and is always crackin' me up!

HERE is Mercy's Trendy Trees card I chose to CASE. The only things I changed were the colors and designer papers (using Rockability Specialty).

Mercy's blog, Lord Have Mercy!
Mercy's SCS gallery, mkstampin74
RECIPE
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Rockability Specialty DP, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss
Embellishments: Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Kiwi Kiss Buttons
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

14 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the different colors on the trees!

Unknown said...

well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! i was so shocked to see that i was the fs for today! i absolutely love your card...maybe even more than mine! LOL! thanks so much for the props and for always making me smile!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Karen Giron said...

Gorgeous!!! I'm loving those flower buttons and all the delicious paper. Beautiful card.

Mary said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and layout. Cant wait to go see the rest.

Leigh said...

I just love it. What a fabulous card. We received Trendy Trees at Convention (AUS) and I really like the set.

June Houck said...

I love both cards!!! I NEED to buy those trendy trees :)

Tara Kieninger said...

The color combo & layout are fabulous!

Mary said...

Fantastic CASE. Love the paper!

Mary Fish said...

Well, if this isn't a perfectly executed card (color, style, construction), I don't know what is. Absolutely fab case.

Hugs, M

Stamp and Smile said...

Such RICH colors... YUMMY! Love the layout and those CUTE flower buttons rock!! Smiles... Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

wowza! love your use of rockabilly with the trendy trees! you rocked this one, Nanc!

mary marsh said...

love the paper you used on this card

Silke Ledlow said...

Fab card and case - Nancy!!! Love your take on it!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Lovely, lovely job on the card!
:)
Ps- come by for a chance at blog candy if you like.