Sunday, April 26, 2009

iPICKS, Week 24

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite cards and projects found during my week of blurfing and SCS stalking. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Here's my iPICKS for Week 24 ...

Ilina Crouse's Just Buzzing by Pop Up Card (My Creations).

Mary Fish's Darling Dots Card and Just Beachy Summer Card (Stampin' Pretty).

Beth's Summer By The Sea Card (Big Sky Paper and Design).

MrsBoz's Mother's Day Card (MrsBoz on SCS).

Dawn O's Manhatten Flower Mother's Day Card (DOstamping with Dawn).

4 comments:

Created by Kath said...

You must have had a busy week or else it was a slow one in blogland:). Thanks for sharing your picks, I always think it is fun when you pick from blogs that I follow.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Stop toturing me with the pop-up cakes- lol! I made one and it flopped! Anyway, love all your pics. Right on with Mary Fish's dots card, I saw it and almonst died! Love everything you share- thanks!

Dawn O (dostamping) said...

Thanks Nancy!! Glad you liked it!

Beth said...

Thank you Nancy, I love that summer by the sea set and it is relatively new to me so I enjoy watercolouring with it :)