Saturday, February 7, 2009

ANOTHER SHARE UPDATE

My apologies to those of you stopping in to be inspired by some original artwork. The job of coordinating the Embellishment Shares and Designer Paper Shares is huge, and the easiest way for me to communicate with the share participants is by posting here.

* Designer Paper Group #4 and Embellishment Group #5 are filled and I've started one more new group in each. It's not too late to get in on the awesome sampling of new product from the new Spring-Summer '09 Idea Book & Catalog! E-mail me right away to get in on these groups! nrileycm@cox.net

* For more information about the Designer Paper Shares and Embellishment Shares click HERE. (I've gone back and labeled each post "Shares Spring-Summer '09" so you can see all the information and updates with one click.).

* All the embellishments are sorted for Embellishment Group #1, #2, #3, and #4. If you ordered an Embellishment Share ONLY, I will ship your order out on Monday.

* All the designer paper is cut for Designer Paper Group #1, #2, and #3. Waiting on the backordered Manchester DP to ship from Stampin' Up!.

* I will be placing a Stampin' Up! order this weekend for Embellishment Group #5 (possibly for group #6 if it fills quickly) and for Designer Paper Group #4 (possibly for group #5 if it fills quickly).

Hope you're all having a GREAT weekend! Thanks again for making these shares so successful !!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm glad the shares are successful! I hope you've had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hey, no rush! I am thrilled I am getting it in the first place! To lazy to do it myself! LOL Thanks again Nancy!