Thursday, January 29, 2009

EMBELLISHMENT and DESIGNER PAPER SHARES

Thank you for the overwhelming response to my Stampin' Up! Embellishment Shares and Designer Paper Shares posted yesterday! Several groups of eight have already filled, and I will continue to take orders for new groups of eight.

Again, if you would like to participate in either of these shares (or BOTH!), all you have to do is e-mail me at nrileycm@cox.net stating which shares you'd like to participate in, along with your e-mail and shipping address. I will then e-mail a Paypal invoice to you.

Here are some other questions that have come up ... so if you're in the share groups, please read...

* Please send payment through Paypal as soon as possible, as there are other share group members counting on this whole process to move quickly.

* Once I receive all payments from a group of eight, I will immediately place the order with Stampin' Up! Please allow time for me to receive the order, separate & cut, and mail. Please know that I won't "sit" on the product, and will get it mailed as soon as possible. (I have visions of me cutting paper and sorting brads & buttons until the wee hours of the night! LOL!).

* If you committed to both a Designer Paper Share AND an Embellishment Share or more than one share of either, there is no additional shipping charge. I can ship both together in the same package.

* If you are local (Phoenix area) ... you can either pick up your share with no additional charge, or I can mail to you with the standard shipping charge of $5.00.

THANK YOU for your participation! I am so excited that we'll all be getting a sampling of the new Stampin' Up! embellishments and designer papers!

Nancy

No comments: