Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Receiving Christmas cards in the mail has GOT to be my favorite thing about the Christmas season, and the handmade cards are THE BEST! I feel a bit guilty about receiving all these beautiful cards since this lame stamper didn't tackle the mass production Christmas card this year! I guess I'll have to make next years' card extra special!

by Jill Hilliard, Jill's Card Creations ... by Kay Kalthoff, Stamping To Share ... ... the inside is as beautiful as the outside! ...by Nancy Morgan, Paper Smiles ... by Linda Wiest ... by Wendy Bond, Bond Girl Bliss ...by Sandy Braddock ... by Karen Laub ...by Lorri Heiling, Confessions of a Stamping Addict ...by Jean Stayton, Bear Hugs and Inky Paws ...by Silke Ledlow, My Life ...by Cheryl Smallsreed ... (Cheryl sent this card along with a delicious meal she provided my family after my surgery).THANK YOU so much for these beautiful handmade cards, friends!
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Amazing Christmas cards Nancy! All of them are wonderful! Sure hope you get mine before Christmas!
Happy Holiday Hugs to you my friend!

Lisa Brown said...

Nancy...thanks for sharing your wonderful cards! Love them all!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean - I don't send out many cards, but I haven't sent out any this year. I ended up making the extra cards I had made for a stamp camp earlier in the month, which left me with about 5 or 6 cards of three different designs, so I ended up with 17 cards in all. I finished the last 5 tonight! Guess I'll include them with presents this year. Happy Holidays! Cheryl

Lisa H. said...

you lucky, girl! these are fabulous cards and thanks for the idea for a blog post. I got some beauties this year too. Merry Christmas to you!

Dottie K. said...

Hi Nancy, Merry Christmas! Hope you're feeling better. Love all the beautiful cards. Have been enjoying your ipicks also. :)

Anonymous said...

This is the first year I didn't send out cards. I like to use a family photo & well, we just didn't get one taken yet. I think I'll send Valentine's...I LOVE Valentine's Day!

2 more things:
1) Did you know Big Picture Scrapbooking is having a contest for holiday cards? Upload photos to their site (check mine for the link) & someone will win a free class. Maybe you should enter your friends cards for them :)

2) Have a very Merry Christmas! I hope to see you soon! I'm so glad we met...I really enjoy you & your blog!

Lynn Put said...

Beautiful cards!
TFS

Have a Merry Christmas and thank you for sharing your talent with all of us!

Barbara Welch said...

These cards are beautiful. I love to see what everyone designs. Thanks for sharing them with us. I hope to get some of the ones I received posted on my blog soon.