Tuesday, September 2, 2008

RAKS FROM LORRI AND JESSICA

Look at these amazing RAKS I received last week!

The first is from my SU sideline, Lorri Heiling. Lorri's card is thanking me for the birthday gift I gave her, and it uses the new Level Two Hostess Set, Occasions Collection. It's difficult to see in the photo due to the glare, but the gift image is inside the Build-A-Brad! Clever!This next card is from Jessica Rone. Jessica's card uses a Paper Pretties image ... her coloring of the image is pure perfection! I wish you could see the sparkle too! I love the cluster of buttons!
THANK YOU, FRIENDS !!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i've given you an award, sweetie!....please check it out here:
http://lordhavemercy-mercykerin.blogspot.com/2008/09/club-projects-award.html

Diane Gilbert said...

Both of them are beautifulNancy! Hope your new job is going well!

Dawn Easton said...

Both cards are wonderful Nancy!