Sunday, August 31, 2008

SCS FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE FS82 NIKIE

Today's Featured Stamper #82 on SCS is NikiE. HERE is her fabulous gallery, and HERE is her card I chose to case for the challenge. Things I changed include: a) different colors/papers ... the new SU In Colors of Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette paired with Chocolate Chip, b) used the new Flower Fusion Too as my main image flowers and Styled Silver Hardware Brads in the flower centers, c) used Designer Label Punch for my sentiment, and used a different sentiment, and d) used the Ticket Corner Punch on the corners, and added Silver Brads.

The sentiment is from the new Level One Hostess Set called Best Yet. The sentiment is punched with the Designer Label Punch, and is backed by punching Baja Breeze CS TWICE and staggered. The striped Baja Breeze DP is from the new Manchester DP, and the Pink Pirouette DP is from Bella Rose DP.
RECIPE
Stamps: Best Yet (Level One Hostess)
Paper: Bella Rose DP, Manchester DP, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Flower Fusion Too, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Silver Brads
Tools: Designer Label Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals, Pop-Up Glue Dots

18 comments:

Melissa said...

Loooooove it Nancy!

Many Blessings,
M.

Kay Kalthoff said...

Hi Nancy -
This is great!! So glad you are getting some stampin' time in!!
K

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful combination!!

Stacey Schafer said...

love what you did with this case! it looks fabulous and....yes, you need a Big Shot:) LOL

Lori Barnett said...

Hi Nancy! That is beautiful! I love the flowers. Guess I might need to get me some of those :)

fran said...

It's beautiful - the colors make me sigh!

Nicole said...

GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL! WOOWWWWSERS!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the felt flower and the center brads!!!
Great take on Niki's card!!!
Nice to see that you had time to make a card...I miss ya!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card. I really love the way that you colored it.

Thank you again,
Jessica Lynn

kathleenh said...

Beautiful card! I love that color combo and the felt fusion flowers look great as your focal point.

Anonymous said...

Did you buy everything out of the catty that was new!!!! LOL I did order the Flower Fusion Too but I haven't got my order yet. Hopefully this Wednesday! ...Wendy

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so beautiful, Nancy! I LOVE the colors and am waiting patiently to get the flower fusion flowers (tomorrow!!)!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE those colours together Nancy and I LOVE how you did the sentiment....thanks for the tip!! So happy to see you getting some stamping in this long weekend...enjoy!!

Emily said...

This is beautiful Nancy! I LOVE the colors! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card - love your use of the felt flowers, brads and the new Hostess Set!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Nancy! I love the softness of it! Glad you had some time to stamp!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Nancy! I love it!

Lynn said...

So soft & pretty. I love the felt flowers with the HPH in the center and the sentiment with the designer lable punch.