Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FOR SALE REMINDER

ETA ... All of my ebay auctions ended within the last two days except one that is ending this weekend 7/19. It is for a retired Stampin' Up! Paper Piecing Punch. I'm not sure why so many are having difficulty finding my auctions on ebay ... again, my seller name is stampinat6213. If you still can't find it, e-mail me and I can e-mail the link to you.

I have many Retired Stampin' Up! items listed on ebay right now, and most of the auctions are ending within the next couple of days. I can't directly link the auctions due to Stampin' Up! policy but you can find them at www.ebay.com under my seller name, stampinat6213.

Retired items for sale include 2007 In Color lots of paper/ink/ink refills/ribbon, stamp sets, designer paper packs, and more.

4 comments:

Just Me said...

I could NOT find your stuff with the user name :(
can you post the link in a comment on my blog?

Allison said...

I searched your username but it said nothing was for sale. Can you email me the link from my blog?

stampersim said...

Only one item (paper piecing punch) shows up.

Val said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who couldn't find any items for sale on Ebay.