Monday, April 14, 2008

RAK FROM DAWN EASTON, TREASURE OILER DESIGNZ

My friend, Dawn Easton, Treasure Oiler Designz mailed this adorable cowgirl card and two My Favoite Things stamp sets to me! ... all the way from Canada! Dawn thought the package would never get here! It was so-o-o worth the wait! Dawn has become one of my best blogging/stamping friends ... she is incredibly thoughtful and so fun to correspond with! I can't WAIT until she comes to Phoenix for Nascar some day! THANKS, DAWN !!!!(I just noticed that I ended every single sentence with an exclamation point! I SO over use that mark!)

5 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

What a gorgeous card! And what a great friend! And what's wrong with using exclamation points?!! :-) LOL I am so with you on that one, I use them WAY too much myself as well...

Dawn Easton said...

LOL at !!!!! I do that a lot too!! haha! Glad you got that RAK finally...I always stress over it! I'm so glad we have become great friends too and someday soon I'm going to make it to Pheonix!! You and I can stamp forever!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how fun! What a gorgeous card Dawn sent! Have fun with your goodies! Lucky gal!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a great card Dawn sent you and what fun new stamps to play with! Its nice that the two of you are friends!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a sweetheart and how lucky for you!!!