Saturday, February 2, 2008

TAG CATCH UP

I am behind on many things, and acknowledging blogger tags is one of them. My apologies to all my blogging friends who have tagged me. Because I am so behind in responding, it seems most other bloggers have already been tagged. If you haven't been, please feel free to consider yourself tagged!

First, there was a tag from Patty at Patty's Stamping Spot waaay back in December. Thank you for the tag, Patty!

The second tag is from Debbie at Debbie's Doodles. Debbie nominated me for a You Make My Day Award. You made MY day too, Debbie! Thanks!

I received a third tag from my good friend and felllow Paper Pretties Guest Designer,
Dawn Easton,
Treasure Oiler Designz. Dawn nominated me for a Spread The Love Award. Thanks, my dear friend !!!!

Last but not least .... A tag from my friend, Fran Sabad, Franticstampers. Fran shares a great tip for the new Stampin' Up! Rub-Ons HERE.

My tip --- StazOn Cleaner! I recently started using this fine cleaner, LOVE it, and don't know how I ever lived without it! I often choose to use Jet Black Staz-On versus Basic Black Classsic. The StazOn Cleaner cleans my stamps up so nicely! You can find StazOn Cleaner on pg. 183 of the new 2008 Spring Summer Catalog & Idea Book (U.S.).

3 comments:

fran said...

Welcome back sweet friend! Good to see you in blog land again!

Dawn Easton said...

Girl you deserve ALL those awards :)

Alex said...

Glad to see you back Nancy - missed ya!! And, you deserve all your awards, you are an awesome blogger!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex