Tuesday, February 12, 2008

EXCELLENT BLOGGER AWARD

Two of my favorite stampers have awarded me with this Excellent Blogger Award; Nancy Morgan, Paper Smiles, and Jackie Pedro, The Scalloped Edge. It is such an honor to receive this from Nancy and Jackie, as THEY are the ones that inspired me daily with their stamping talent and friendship!

Now it's my turn to give this award to some fellow bloggers. I've chosen two NEW stamping/blogging friends who happen to be co-guest designers for Paper Pretties with me; Danielle Lounds, Fat Cat Stamper, and Carole Burrage , Mother's Little Helper. Danielle and Carole are super talented, and incredibly nice ladies!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Alex said...

WhooHoo Nancy - you soo very much deserve this, love your blog! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Thanks so much, Nancy! My first blog award!!! Hugs and kisses to you!!!