Monday, January 7, 2008

PRETTIE GIRLS' SEARCH FOR SNOWFLAKE, Day One

No new stamping samples to share today .. I've been busy typing! Yep, I always told myself that if I was ever Featured Stamper on SCS, I would acknowledge every single participant ... and by golly, I think I have! ... 200 of them as of this writing! Edit to Add: Correction ... 155 as of this morning .. not 200 .. must have had my eyes crossed last night ... could have sworn there were 200! What a thrill it's been to see other stampers be inspired by your work! I've been having the time of my life! Thanks to EVERYONE who played along ... it means so much!

Join the Prettie Girls each day this week on the Search for Snowflake. Clues will be given daily until he is found with daily prizes and a grand prize at the end of the week! Find your first clue and all the details on Joanne's blog, Just a Little Something.

1 comment:

Dana said...

WOW Nancy! I can't believe that I haven't been to your blog before! You have some incredible stuff here.
Congrats on being the featured stamper...although it's obvious why you were chosen! You really acknowledged each person who participated? HOLY COW! Now that's dedication.
Oh and congrats on being a paper Pretties guest designer too!
I will be back for sure.