Thursday, December 20, 2007

MORE RAKS ... LUCKY ME !!!

Still "vacationing from blogging" but had to stop in to share some more hand stamped goodies from some of my dear stamping friends ... lucky me!

My friend and fellow band mom, Karen Laub (nikesmom on SCS) stopped by the other day with a Christmas gift wrapped in this adorable handmade gift bag! We had made one of these altered brown paper bag sacks at a class for Mother's Day, and Karen created this beauty for me for Christmas!

This festive Christmas card arrived today from Allison Fillo, Stampin' When I Can. I love the idea of the gold cording wrapped around the fold of the card, and the gold beads threaded through! Gorgeous, Allison! BTW, Allison's offering some great blog candy right now .. check it out!
My friend and fellow band mom, Sandy Braddock (doublesmom on SCS) sent this adorable thank you card to me.

No comments: