Friday, December 28, 2007

MORE CHRISTMAS RAKS

My brother and his family have been visiting from Iowa since Sunday, and left this morning .... so this is the first chance I've had to post the wonderful Christmas RAKs I've received this week. I'm having major stamping and blogging withdrawal .... I'm really hoping to get some time this weekend for both!

Imagine my surprise when I received this package in the mail from my friend, Fran Sabad (FRANTICSTAMPERS). Fran sent all sorts of goodies in this Winter Bright SSK Treat Box ... tutorial on SCS by Beate Johns found HERE.
Besides a Build-A-Brad kit, Christmas candies, and York Peppermint Patties altered with the Stampin' Up! Scallop Circle Punch and Silver Embossed Snowflakes from Season of Joy, Fran made this adorable ornament using Punch Pals...
... AND this beautiful FROSTY ornament...
... AND this ribbon key chain using Stampin' Up! ribbons. It is similar to the key chains SU Demonstrators were able to purchase at Convention last summer. To see more of these wonderful key chains on Fran's blog, click HERE. These key chains are pure genius, and Fran promises to be working on a tutorial! The card attached to the key chain has a flap that opens with a greeting and Fran's handwritten note. The stamps used for this card are from Perfect Presentation. Notice the Jumbo Eyelet too!
The next card is a Season of Joy Christmas card I received from my upline, Barbara Welch, Creative Stampin' Spot. For the recipe to make this card, click HERE.
This next festive card is from Amy Goldenetz, amyGdesigns.This cute Frosty card is from Corie Foster, Creations by Corie.
Today, I received this cute Merry & Bright thank you card from my friend, Sandy Braddock, doublesmom on SCS.

6 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Wow what great goodies & cards - you're a very lucky gal! :-)

Angie Tieman said...

What wonderful goodies you've been receiving! You must have been a very good girl this year! Seriously, it's obvious why people love you!! Looking forward to seeing your work once you get "back in action"!

fran said...

So glad you got your goodies! Have a very Happy New Year!

Dawn Easton said...

Wow girl! Those are all awesome! Love them! Hope she writes a little tutorial for those key chains! I have one but it's hanging on my fridge...hehe...love to make one of my own to USE! ;)

corinnesomerville said...

WOWZA !!! You got spoiled....but it couldn't have happened to a nicer person :)

Happy New Year !!
Corinne

Elaine said...

These are all so pretty!! Very cute stuff - especially from Fran's great package!! :) Enjoy - and Happy New Year, Nancy!!

hugs,
Elaine