Saturday, November 24, 2007

RAKS FROM LORRI AND MELISSA

My dear friend, Lorri Heiling ... Confessions of a Stamping Addict ... sent this beautiful card to my family this week, acknowledging the loss of our Uncle Rene. Lorri wasted no time getting ink on this new stamp set, Time Well Spent. This stamp set was sent to all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators as a gift of thanks from Stampin' Up! .... yep, FREE! (another SU Demo PERK!) Time Well Spent will be offered as a Level 3 Hostess set in the new catalog & idea book that comes out in January.Melissa Russell was the winner of my last blog candy here. I was completely surprised when I received this package of goodies from her this week! She had read in one of my tags that I love licorice and sent me a box full of it, along with this beautiful handstamped card! The dry embossed large flower on Melissa's card was done using the Cuttlebug .... so cute! What a FUN surprise! ... so not necessary, but glad you did, Melissa! Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh what nice gifts you received! Both cards are beautiful!

Elaine said...

Cute cards! I love the bright card colors on the sympathy card, and the thoughtfulness on the Cuttlebugged card!