Monday, October 29, 2007

STAMPIN' UP! NOVEMBER PROMO, PAPER PARTY

If you're at all familiar with my stampin' style, you KNOW I use tons of Stampin' Up! Designer Papers! I call it my "crutch", rarely making a card or project without it! That's why I'm so excited to share with you Stampin' Up!'s November Promotion, Paper Party!

From November 1-30, purchase three packs of Designer Series papers, and receive one pack FREE! You can find the Stampin' Up! Designer Series papers on pages 170-173 of the Fall-Winter Collection 2007. This promotion also includes any Designer Series papers found in the 2007 Holiday Mini Collection too! Best of all, there are no limits as to the number of free packs you can earn!

To view the Fall-Winter Collection 2007 online, click HERE.
To view the 2007 Holiday Mini Collection online, click HERE.

No comments: