Saturday, July 21, 2007

BIRTHDAY RAKS

I have had such a FUN birthday with several cards in the mail, phone calls, and visits from friends and family! Even though I HATE getting older, it is so-o-o fun when it's your birthday! Reminds me of how loved I am!

I just HAD to share the handstamped cards I received! They are so awesome! This first one is from my friend, Sandy! Sandy and I are band booster moms together, and she loves stamping as much as I do! She has been in Washington vacationing all summer with no phone, tv, computer, etc. It was GREAT to hear from her! Isn't her card FABULOUS?!
This second handstamped card is from my dear friend and neighbor,Tammy. Tammy gave me a gorgeous Brighton necklace too! She is always so over-the-top with her gifts! She is always so kind and caring ... always doing special things for me and my family! Don't know what I'd do without her! Her card is GORGEOUS! The green is so bright and cheery, and I LOVE the polka dot ribbon!
Don't miss your opportunity to win some BLOG CANDY!.......see previous post!

3 comments:

Corie said...

Fantastic cards -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Found your blog through Tara Fullmer's. I love your blog heading and this green Birthday Wishes...that ribbon is darling!

Morning Glory68 said...

Happy Birthday, Nancy! It sounds like you had a great day and you received some beautiful cards.

{{Hugs}}
Gena