Sunday, June 24, 2007

SPLITCOAST STAMPERS, A STAMPER'S BIGGEST RESOURCE FOR IDEAS

I can't tell you how big of an impact this website http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ has made in my craft! If you stamp, you MUST check out this site, and check it DAILY!!! (See link on my sidebar too!). SplitcoastStampers (SCS) is FULL of ideas, techniques, tutorials, and more! It is FREE, although membership has it's privileges! ANYONE can post their stamping and/or scrapbooking creations, other stampers leave nice comments on your work, and is a HUGE resource for me! There are some very talented ladies posting their work on this site.

Artwork is also categorized by Stampin' Up! Stamp Set NAMES. If you have a certain stamp set you'd like some ideas for, simply go to that stamp set's gallery. There are so-o-o many aspects to this site, it's impossible for me to list them all. It takes some time to get a feel for how the whole site works, but it's worth the effort! You might say I'm a SCS Stalker, as I'm on there all the time!

While you're there, check out my little gallery. Go to "gallery", click on "member galleries", and search for stampinat6213 ... or click here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=41782. Feel free to leave comments too ... they make my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the kind words nancy :^)

you can also share your gallery with the "go" method, like this:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/stampinat6213

Nancy Riley said...

Thank you for the helpful hint! I'm still learning, and need all the help I can get! Have a great day!!!! Nancy