Thursday, June 28, 2007

RETIREMENT OPEN HOUSE

No, I'm not retiring .... many Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets are retiring! Tonight I hosted an Open House kicking off the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog & Idea Book. I am such a lucky gal! I have some really really great friends who love stamping as much as I do!!! I had TEN of my stampin' friends come over to check out the new catalog, look at some of the new products, do a make & take project, eat, and socialize. It was such a nice evening!

I also held a door prize drawing for three FABULOUS prizes! I told them that in order to find out if they won a door prize, they'd have to go to my blog (my way of getting them to check out my new blog!).

Here's our lucky winners ......... DRUM ROLL, PLEASE ........................



The winner of this Stampin' Up! Level 3 '06-'07 Hostess Stamp Set, Basket Full of Fun is .... LESLIE M. CONGRATULATIONS, LESLIE !!!


The winner of this tin of Stamping Goodies (ribbon, altered jumbo paperclip, chipboard coasters, VersaMark Ink Pad, Stampin' Dimensionals, and many misc. black & white embellishments) is ........ KAREN L. CONGRATULATIONS, KAREN !!!!






The winner of this Altered Lunch Box Tin with Dividers to store hand-stamped greeting cards is ....... SANDY B. CONGRATULATIONS, SANDY !!!!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Hi Nancy! Thanks for your comment and you are more than welcome to link to me! Have a good day!