Tuesday, December 6, 2011

weSTAMP CHRISTMAS PARTY

Last night was our annual weSTAMP Demonstrator Group Christmas Party, an event we look forward to all year long! Besides delicious food and a fun homemade gift exchange, we gathered to make a festive project together. This year, Lorri asked me to design a holiday shadow box collage for our group. This was incredibly fun to design, and we made it super easy for everyone to complete that night by having almost everything cut, scored, punched, etc.



SUPPLY LIST for CHRISTMAS SHADOW BOX COLLAGE
(all supplies are Stampin' Up!)

Stamps:
Tags til Christmas, Dasher, Pennant Parade

Paper:
Holly Berry Bouquet, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Read Red, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Dies: Stocking Accents
Embossing Folders:
Snow Burst, Perfect Polka Dots, Petals-a-Plenty, Houndstooth
Punches:
Stocking Builder Punch, Bird Builder, Petite Pennants Builder, Ornament, Boho Blossom, 5-Petal Flower, Snowflake, 1 3/4” Scallop Circle, 1” Circle Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer, Lg. Star Punch, Sm. Star Punch
Embellishments:
Mini Jingle Bells, Wild Wasabi Glimmer Brad, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Basic Pearls Jewels
Ribbon:
Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon, Real Red 1/8” Taffeta, Very Vanilla 1/8” Taffeta, Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine
Supplies:
Sponge, Hot Glue Gun, Simply Scored, Big Shot, Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scissors, Tape/Adhesive

To order 24/7, click HERE.

Edited to Add: The shadow box frame measures 8 x 10, and each square inside the frame measures 2" x 2".



11 comments:

jmrcmama said...

Where did you find the shadow boxes? I have been looking everywhere for them!! Thanks

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Nancy! Love the great textures and sweet images. Looks like you girls had tons of fun. :o)

Pinky Roth said...

Nancy, I have been subscribing to your blog for about a year and I love it. This is my first time to comment though and your showbox is simply wonderful! It looks like everyone had a blast making it...Merry Christmas to you!

Inking Idaho said...

Love the project Nancy but more that that, I LOVE to see you stamping - or in this case, punching! *Ü*! You know I'm a huge fan of your work and I miss it! love ya!

Unknown said...

yes, i'd like to know where you found the shadow boxes as well. if you need to PM or email me with the answer, that's cool:

jenn@nahrstadt.com

this is STUNNING, and my only question is: what size are the mounting squares?

i'm with becky--i miss your work! thanks for sharing.

Sue Alger said...

Just found your blog and I must say this project is beautiful. I'm going to use many of your ideas in creating a Printer's Tray.

Pauline said...

In agreement with Becky's comments! You did a fantastic job with this Christmas shadowbox project!! AND TFS the details! Hugs!

Chuck & Sue said...

absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!

Debbie Henderson said...

Nancy, wanted to say THANKS! for this great idea. I needed something quick for my inlaws and made 4 of these last night. So easy when the pattern is right there in front of your eyes. I will make sure to give you credit when I post to my blog!

Anonymous said...

Nancy:
Just want to say thank you for all you do to bring so many ideas together. I always enjoy looking through all of the items that you post. So many ideas, so little time!!! Feliz Navidad!!
Silvia

Penny G said...

Nancy, I love the Christmas Shadow Box. We made these at my downline meeting in December. It's beautiful! Thanks for the idea.