Friday, December 30, 2011

SWEETHEART for VALENTINE'S DAY

I hope you had a joyous and blessed Christmas! Mine was great, and certainly very busy!

If you're wondering where iPICKS has been .... I've been having difficulties with Clipmarks and haven't been able to post. As soon as it starts working again, I'll get caught up with the iPICKS posts.

On to a card...
I am really hoping that this card is the first of many during my Winter Break! I used the Create with Connie & Mary Sketch Challenge #182, and the stamp set Sweetheart. I love the non-traditional Valentine's Day color scheme!

RECIPE
Stamps: Sweetheart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Berry Blossoms DP, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Early Espresso
Embellishments: Wisteria Wonder Designer Printed Brad
Tools: Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die, Big Shot, Small Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

17 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty valentine
s card Nancy-great to see you stamping again

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty Nancy, love the non-traditional colors!!!

Jenny Engelke said...

I sure have missed your ipicks! Looking forward to those posts again....in the mean time, this is a fabulous card!

Anna said...

I'm glad to hear the update on iPICKS. I check them every week and was hoping nothing was wrong with you or your family.

Stef Perry said...

So glad I popped in and found this sweet card! Love to colors that you used and the embossed heart.

Hope you'll be able to get the issues with Clipart settled soon so you are able to share your fabulous weekly card finds!

Debbie Henderson said...

Great choice of colors nancy. This card is super gorgeous. I've missed your IPicks also! Thanks for playing with us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

Patti MacLeith said...

So wonderful, Nancy. A happy card for sure! I enjoy non-traditional colors!

Nancy B said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Certainly have missed your weekly posts! Looking forward to the next one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sylvia/Georgia said...

Been missing IPicks, but thanks for sharing this card. I love it! Happy New Year!

Deb said...

This is so beautiful! I love these bright and cheery colors! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Just beautiful!

Mary said...

Missed you posts but glad that they will return when fixed.
Happy New Year!

Nance Leedy said...

LOVE it Nancy! You're right, the non-traditional colors are fabulous...especially the wisteria heart! Perfect take on our sketch this week...so glad you could join us at CCMC. Happy new year to you!

Carrie Gaskin said...

so pretty, Nancy. I love the colours you've chose and the crisp nature of your design. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week and Happy New Year!

Lisa Martz said...

I haven't had that stamp set out in forever! This is a really cute sample using that set. Love how you used the embossed heart in the center of the flower. Great colors!

Mary Brown said...

Oh my...I LOVE the clean look of this card yet so very colorful! I love this set and have to pull it out and dust it off periodically...just fun! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

I love this card...looks great done in those colors and with that DSP!!! I always forget about that set...need to pull it out for Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary this week!