Saturday, February 13, 2010

SWEET SUNDAY VALENTINE

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! It happens to me every single holiday ... the special day arrives before I can use and enjoy all the Stampin' Up! themed goodies! I feel like I've barely used my With All My Heart stamp set, Sending Love Specialty DP and Exopy Brads! That's why I made two cards today!

Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #56 is perfect for combining Stampin' Up! designer papers and stamped images! It's one user-friendly sketch, and I hope you can play along too! The other Sweet Sunday Stampers have more inspiration ...RECIPE
Stamps:
With All My Heart
Paper: Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper, Real Red and Pretty In Pink CS
Ink: Real Red
Embellishments: 1/2" Real Red Sending Love Epoxy Brads
Tools: Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

RECIPE
Paper: Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, and Very Vanilla CS
Tools: Full Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

27 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Nancy, these are both just too cute! Love that big flower and the Valentines card....ah you shouldn't have!

Karen Giron said...

These are wonderful, Nancy!! I love your use of those amazing papers and punches!

Cards by Gina said...

Beautiful cards, Nancy! Happy Valentine's Day!

fran said...

Really cute, Nancy! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Pam Speidel said...

Happy Valentine's Day Nancy! Just love how you've used these SU designer papers! And I was wondering what to do with this big bold floral one...may just have to case this! Smiles, Pam :)

Mary Fish said...

Always perfection. Love both versions. Happy Valentine's Day :) Hugs, M

Aussieleigh said...

Great take on the sketch - its just so versatile!

Marie said...

Both cards are great, Nancy! Love your use of the punches and DSP. Nicely done!

LesleyfromWI said...

Pretty cards...Happy Valentines Day!

Marisa said...

You stole my idea LOL! That flower punch was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the sketch this morning. Hmmmm....going to have to think this one through to see how I can still use it and not be a copy cat LOL! Darling cards :D

Vicki Burdick said...

Nancy, both cards are amazing, pure pefection!!! Loving that paper!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colour combinations! Papers are gorgeous too!

Unknown said...

Nancy, LOL! I'm right with you - I have several Christmas stamps I'd intended to use this year, and there they sit, on my shelf, uninked and unloved! Glad you got a little time before the Valentine's holiday to play - great results!

Karen Motz said...

Wow! Two beautiful cards!!!!

Krista said...

Your cards are gorgeous !!! Great job !!

Anne Laflamme said...

Your cards are very beautiful... Wonderful

Kitty A. said...

Loe both of your cards, esp the red one! I want to use up this wonderful DP too, so thanks for the inspiration.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Both these cards are just so beautiful!

Stacey Schafer said...

What darling Valentine cards these are! Love them both:)

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Oh Nancy!!! These are just gorgeous. I love how simple they are, yet so STUNNING!!!.

xx Sarah

Lynn said...

Great sketch! Love both of the cards you created with it...especially the last one.

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love both of these cards! Great layout! =)

Shelly Koskinen said...

These cards are AWESOME! I stalk your blog regularly and always find great ideas.

Laural-Lee said...

That extra fancy flower punch looks fantastic! Both cards are wonderful. TFS

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, I have just loved seeing everyone's cards using Karen's sketch it is such a classic but look at your card WOW! YUMMY I love it...you need to be in Sunday's iPicks this week!!!! Hugs ~Donna

Laura.K said...

Wow. Those card are just gorgeous. I love the red flower.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards 'LOVE' them!