Friday, February 12, 2010

RIBBON SHARE UPDATE

Mass assembly of the second round of the 5/8" Satin Ribbon Share will be underway this weekend. I plan to ship orders out on Tuesday, February 16. Participants include:

K. Alexander
L. Elderding
P. Williams
R. Chester
G. Emmons
S. Sale
L. Branyan
T. Patterson
C. Maritato
E. Moore
B. Bush
A. Dziwanoski
A. Wilde

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING !!!!

I will continue to fill more share group orders as long as there is interest. To participate, email me at nrileycm@cox.net. Include your name, e-mail address, shipping address, phone number(s), along with the quantity of shares you wish to purchase. I will then send you a Paypal invoice via e-mail. I will order the ribbon as soon as groups of five are formed (you will be added to a group when I receive your Paypal payment).

No comments: