Starting with the new 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and continuing with all new punch designs going forward, Stampin' Up! has adopted a new body style for our punches!
Features of the new punch style:
* Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing.
* Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport.
* Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored.
* Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large.
* New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
* Extra-large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
* Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners.
* Larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use.
* Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! color.
Click here to view the punch design in the Occasions Mini.
To order, go to my Stampin' Up! demonstrator website.