Saturday, January 2, 2010

iPICKS, Week 60

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS for Week 60 ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I say, "WOW", To be selected as one of your iPICKS is just great, it made my day.

Rebecca

Stacey Schafer said...

Thanks so much for the recognition, Nancy! I'm truly honored:)

Cindy Beach said...

Nancy, I'm so honored to be chosen for your iPICKS this week! I can't tell you how delighted it makes me. Thank you so much!
Cindy

Nikki Bond said...

Fabulous picks this week!...thanks for the inspiration! {SMILES}