Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RAKS AND WINNINGS

I received this RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from my dear friend, Sandy Braddock. Sandy is a fellow band mom, and she loves to stamp! She is one of my very best Stampin' Up! customers too! Sandy and her family are moving to Simi Valley, California this summer and I will miss her terribly! If you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the Simi Valley, California area and actively hold stamp classes, please e-mail me and include a link to your blog and/or website ... I'd love to direct Sandy to a top-notch SU Demo!These wonderful goodies are Blog Candy that I won from Mauna Kirkham, Ink~Paper~Scissors. Mauna is the newest member of my creative team, and she offered this blog candy in celebration of SIX MONTHS CANCER FREE!!! I am so very honored to be a part of that celebration .... I should be the one sending her goodies! (and I will very very soon! shhhhhh!)
This next assortment of alterable goodies is blog candy that I won on Martha Cavasos Fipps' blog, Bloomin', Cookin' & Stampin' Where I Am Planted. I even had the pleasure of talking to Martha on the phone after this package arrived! We could have talked forever! She is so FUN!

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my Nancy, look at all those wonderful goodies!! Fantastic girl...you are so lucky and totally deserve it all :)

Dottie K. said...

Wow lucky you! What a bunch of great goodies. Can't wait to see what you create with them. Love the card you received, it's so pretty. Allie did a great job on the photo and frame. The frame is stunning. What a thoughtful gift from you son and loved what he wrote. :)

Alex said...

Totally great mail day for you Nancy - look at all your fun new goodies!! How awesome!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a lucky girl you are!! Look at all those goodies, yum!!

Anonymous said...

You hit the jackpot!! looks like your going to lots of fun. I also love the RAK you received.