Thursday, October 11, 2007

DREW'S 13TH BIRTHDAY

My youngest, Drew, turned 13 today ... and I am now a mother of TWO teenagers! Last week, I promised a photo of Drew all cleaned up ... here's my handsome young man with his homemade birthday cake. I baked it this morning, Drew did the frosting and sprinkles, and Allie did the writing. John and I took Subway to him at school for lunch. One of Drew's teacher's started the entire 7th grade class in singing "happy birthday" to Drew. He was mortified, but felt better about it when he discovered that I had nothing to do with it! I made his favorite for dinner tonight ... enchiladas! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DREWMAN!

13 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Happy Birthday Drew. Nancy, Thanks for all of the wonderful comments on my Blog, it really means a lot!

If you get a chance, a few of us from SCS are doing a weekly Challenge called Up Late & Stamping (UL&S), check it out on my Blog.

Have a great weekend,
Jennifer :)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Happy Birthday to Drew!!! Oh my the teens! Good luck with that! lol...two of them eh?! Wow! He's a very handsome young man and he plays football...girls are going to be ringing the doorbell ;)

Hope you have a fantastic Friday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Drew! Have a great day!

Alhambra Club said...

Happy Birthday Drew, to a wonderful year ahead.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Drew!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH how adorable! Happy Birthday, Drew!

Anonymous said...

Way to go DREW!!!! Happy 13th and many more. Love the homemade cake and the love that went into making it.

Anonymous said...

It's so nice that you all had a hand in the cake and a special dinner. Looks like you had a great birthday for your son...too cute! He looks like a different kid all cleaned up. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Drew. Hope it's the best year yet!

Deborah said...

What a handsome young man! Happy birthday Drew, you rock! Deb

Rose Ann said...

I am late in wishing Drew a happy birthday, but thanks for posting his picture! Very handsome young man you have there! ;)

Heather P. said...

Aww, he is such a cutie!! Happy belated birthday, Drew! :)

Swamp Tulip said...

Happy Birthday to Drew. My youngest is also a Drew ... although he's now 23! You have one handsome son!

Teresa