Sunday, September 9, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS RAK FROM MY UPLINE

My Stampin' Up! Upline, Barbara Welch (Creative Stampin' Spot) mailed this beautiful congratulations card to me! Fun mail! Barbara used reverse masking to create the multi-colored circles in the background. She used the stamp set Priceless (pg. 117), and cardstock in the colors of Naturals Ivory, Really Rust, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, and Close to Cocoa. My favorite part of this card is the half circle of Close to Cocoa CS under the Jumbo Pewter Eyelet (pg. 189) with the Blue Bayou Double Stitched Grograin Ribbon threaded through! I just love the fall colors of this card!


So what is Barbara congratulating me for? I've started building my creative team (aka downline)! The first member of my team is Leah Sinatra and am working with a few other ladies who see the value in this month's CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY PROMOTION. Whether you've ever considered running your own Stampin' Up! business or would like to receive Stampin' Up! products at a discount for your personal use, this promotion is for YOU! It is such an incredible value, and is not offered by Stampin' Up! very often (the last time is was offered was two years ago). Contact me today for more information: nrileycm@cox.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! Lucky Ladies to have you at the lead!

Corie said...

Congrats on the downline!!

Rose Ann said...

Sending my congratulations as well! Fabulous news, Nancy!

Michele Force said...

Congrats, Nancy! You're on your way!