Monday, August 13, 2007

DID YOU SAY .... BARGAIN?!?!

Stampin' Up! just announced an exciting new promotion! If you've ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, NOW is the ideal time to do it!!!


From now until September 30, you will receive a FREE color family of Classic Ink Pads (12 ink pads, a $57.95 value) with your Starter Kit purchase!


Stampin' Up! offered this two years ago when I bought my starter kit .... it was just what I needed ... a deal I couldn't pass up! I started my demonstratorship as a hobbyist demo, and continued in that capacity for over a year. Now, I run it as a business teaching classes and providing customer service to my ever-growing customer base. You decide what is right for you!


* YOU customize your Starter Kit .... YOU choose the stamp sets, YOU choose the ink pads, YOU choose the cardstock!!!
* The Starter Kit has $355 worth of products for ONLY $199!
* YOU get a 20% discount each time you order!
* YOU get a 30% discount on your first order over $150 within the first 45 days!
* YOU KEEP 20% instantly from all orders!
* You earn BONUSES for sales over $400 a month!
* There is NO minimum order due until Dec. 31 to remain active.
* The quarterly minimum is $300 .... YOUR personal orders count toward that total!
* IF you don't meet that, you keep everything, no obligation!


What are you waiting for? Contact me TODAY! nrileycm@cox.net

No comments: