Sunday, August 12, 2007

CREATIVE LICENSE ALTERED LUNCHBOX TIN

I stayed up WAY too late last night altering two more lunchbox tins (see THIS post for previous altered tins). I'm only sharing one of them with you today because the other I'm saving for 10,000 Hits BLOG CANDY! Yep, I'm nearing 10,000 hits on my blog and will be giving away one of these Card Organizers altered with CUTIE PIE DP! Oh, it's so-o-o CUTE! So keep clicking away!

This lunchbox tin is altered using CREATIVE LICENSE SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' KIT (Level One Hostess).
The dividers are labeled "Birthday", "Thank You", "Holidays", "Get Well/Sympathy", "Congrats", "Friendship", and "Misc".
RECIPE
Stamps:
None
Paper: Creative License Simply Scrappin' Kit (Level One Hostess), Pumpkin Pie and Soft Sky CS.
Ink: None
Embellishments: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Blue Bayou Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads.
Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch (for cut-out around latch), Word Window Punch (for cut-out around handle), Round Tab Punch (for dividers).
Supplies: Lots and lots and lots of Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals or Foam Tape.
Notes: The word "CARDS" are letter stickers from Creative Memories. The DP for the lid is TWO pieces to fit around the handle.

9 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Nancy - they just keeping getting cuter. Love this also. You have been very busy. Have a great day! :)

Angie Tieman said...

This is soooo cute! Love it! Can't wait to see that Cutie Pie one, you know that's my favorite stuff in the new catalog!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Darling! Can't wait to see the other one!

Lori A. said...

Very cute! I really need to make myself a card tin to hold my cards.

Anonymous said...

Ilove this one too! Awesome job! Tammy

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful job!

Dawn Easton said...

Love your tin!!! I haven't done one since last Christmas but you've inspired me to make another one soon!! Love that paper too!

Rose Ann said...

I love your tin! I have that scrappin' kit, and you've really got me thinking now. ;) Awesome!!

Ashley said...

Very nice! Love your coordinating dividers.