Sunday, July 1, 2007

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge FS21 & Color Challenge CC120

This is my attempt at this week's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge (FS21) AND Color Challenge (CC120) on SCS.

This week's Featured Stamper is markie's mom. OMG! ... she is so-o-o talented!

If you're not familiar with SCS Challenges, the idea of this challenge is to CASE (Copy And Steal Everything) a card from the gallery of the featured stamper, and change two or more things about the card.

The Color Challenge (CC120) was to use Pretty In Pink, Marigold Morning, and my all-time favorite color, Cool Caribbean. Cool Caribbean retired yesterday, and I will miss it terribly!

I can't believe I've waited so long to play along with these challenges!!! They are so fun, and really help me to think outside of the box! Anybody can do it .... I strongly recommend you to give it a try!

See markie's mom's original card HERE. I changed the obvious, the color scheme, added silver brads, embossed the Doodle This swirl, added paper piercing, and changed up the message a little.

This is my CASE: Supplies Used
Stamps: Doodle This, Small Script
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Marigold Morning, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Black Staz-On, White Craft
Embellishments: Silver Brads, Pink Gingham Ribbon, White Narrow Organdy Ribbon, Winter White Embossing Powder
Tools: Paper Piercer, Pad & Template, Small & Large Oval Punches, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/16" Handheld Punch, Scissors, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy
Technique: Embossing, Paper Piercing
Note: The Doodle This Swirl is Heat Embossed.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Love what you did with this card. GREAT CASE!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is very pretty! I love the colors, and piercing!