Saturday, August 10, 2013

SIX-SIDED SAMPLER WITH BLING

This is the card I made for my daughter's 22nd birthday last week. I CASEd the second card shown in this post by Amy Bollman. I made a few changes to reflect my daughter's taste - black/white with hot pink (Melon Mambo), and bling (Glimmer paper) - like everything else she owns!
RECIPE 
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Bring on the Cake 
Paper: Modern Medley DSP, Very Vanilla and Melon Mambo Cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Melon Mambo 
Tools: Hexagon Punch 
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

8 comments:

Mary said...

What a great card. Love the colours and also how you have layered the flagged greeting.
Mary

Amy O said...

This is fun AND beautiful, Nancy! I love the layered banners and the addition of glimmer paper hexagons.

TLady said...

VERY NICE NANCY!!!!!!!!!:)

Wendie Waldman said...

"iPick" this as one of the best six-sided sampler cards I've seen! TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Nancy, love the bling!

Mary Lou Glick said...

What a great card, Nancy! I love how you have combined the stamped pieces with the DSP and the glimmer paper!

MJ said...

Very pretty, love the glimmer paper used on this!

Sex Toy Review Land said...

I appreciate the time to write this post