Saturday, February 16, 2013


I made about 60 of these little Valentine treat holders last weekend for friends and co-workers.  Each one holds a Hershey's Hug and a Hershey's Kiss. It's always so much fun to give little treats like this to people I care about!  I CASEd Melissa Davies' treat holder, and used her wonderful tutorial.
  















RECIPE (all products used are Stampin' Up!)
Stamps:  P.S. I Love You
Paper: Read Read/Basic Black/Whisper White and Pool Party/Pink Pirouette/Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red and Pool Party
Embellishments:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools:  Small Heart Punch, Full Heart Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Hearts Adorning Accents Embosslits Folder, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit
Supplies:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

3 comments:

Lorri said...

OH MY GOSH I can't believe you made 60 of these!!! They are darling, love the design you came up with! I made about a dozen more and thought that was a lot! LOL I know the gals loved them. How did it feel to stamp again????

Melissa Davies said...

Love yours! The color combinations are spectacular!

TLady said...

HOW VERY SWEET OF YOU NANCY! I'm SURE EVERYONE LOVED THEM!!!! :)