Sunday, August 5, 2012

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, ALLIE!

Today, my beautiful daughter Allie turned 21!  Here is the card I made for her, a picture of her that I took last night before she went out with friends to celebrate, and candles that I bling-ed out for her.  She requested black, pink and rhinestones for her card, and I was inspired by this card by Andrea Walford. The bling-ed out candle idea is from something I saw on Pinterest.

CARD RECIPE
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake
Paper:  various Melon Mambo DSP, Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Whisper White CS
Ink:  Basic Black
Embellishments:  1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools:  1 3/8" Square Punch
Supplies:  Glue Dot, Stampin' Dimensionals
All supplies for the card are Stampin' Up!
To order 24/7, click HERE.


8 comments:

Kristin K. said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter. Love the card you made for you. I just love all the pink papers. I am a new SU demo and found your site a while ago. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Nance Leedy said...

So good to see Allie looking happy and healthy! What a fabulous card and candles you created for her. Wishing her a bright and happy future!

Margaret Moody said...

Oh, Nancy! It's wonderful to see your daughter Allie! I hope she is doing well! She's very beautiful and looks so happy! I hope she had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for sharing this picture!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh to be 21 again! Wishing your lovely daughter a very happy birthday!

GAZ said...

Such a beautiful daughter (looks like her beautiful Mother). I hope she is having a wonderful birthday and awesome year! Loved the card you made for her too!

TLady said...

LOVELY FINDS today!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter! My son turns 21 this fall, so I understand right where you are! :) THANKS FOR ALL THE INSPIRATION!!!!!!!! :)

Debra said...

Your daughter is beautiful and I wish her a happy and wonderful birthday! Great that she is happy and healthy! Nice card too!

kathleenh said...

Happy birthday to your lovely daughter Nancy! I remember reading about her horrible car accident awhile back. It's great to see her looking happy and well. Beautiful card and love the blinged out candles you made for her.