Friday, January 6, 2012

iPICKS #159

If you hadn't noticed, I haven't posted iPICKS for several weeks because the method I use to post them (Clipmarks) suddenly stopped working.  After turning to my brilliant readers for help and suggestions (several great ideas!), I discovered one option that was right under my nose!  I've been using Pinterest for quite a while now, but had no idea that I could use it to embed the URL code to post a photo and link to the original artist!  Thank you, Erica and LM, for educating me with your great suggestion!

Over the next few days, I'll be playing catch-up with iPICKS posts, then resume the weekly Sunday evening post on January 15.

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS #159 ...


16 comments:

Sylvia said...

Glad to have I picks back. I have missed it.

Connie G said...

So glad that I Picks are back! It is the first thing I check on Monday morning on my blog feeder. The cards are always amazing. Just like todays!!! Thanks for taking the time to share.

Unknown said...

I was just getting ready to email you to let you know that I figured out an alternative to clipmarks (since it has not been working for us!!) and thought I would check your blog out to see if you had any luck with clipmarks and see that you have the same idea I have!! I was playing around on the computer and thought I would try pinterest and it worked!! So happy to have you and I up and running again!! Take care, Tiffany

Julie Marshall said...

Nancy, so glad to have you back! Is there anything Pinterest can't do...lol! Thanks so much for having me as a pick. I truly am flattered every time. Have a great weekend!

Andrea - Stamp My Day said...

So, so glad to have iPicks back!!! Can't wait for the catch up posts!
Thank you!

Mary Fish said...

nancy . . . i just love your picks and am always so thrilled to be among them. thanks for including me and continuing the tradition! hugs, mary

Paula said...

Hi Nancy, just wanted to say how glad I am you are doing the IPicks again. I always enjoyed looking because I could get "lost" for an hour or two looking at other blogs.

~Erica~ said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! Now, you have to teach me how to embed code! Huh??? LOL! Looking forward to seeing all the picks!!

Karen Hasheck said...

I am soooo glad you are back! I have missed your great job of sharing so many awesome cards with us! Thanks so much for what you do!

Patti said...

I really enjoy your iPicks and am so glad to see you posting them again. There are so many great projects out there and you bring to light so many that might get missed. Thanks.

Ilene B. said...

So glad you are back Nancy! Missed these picks. Thank you for the weekly treats!

Tiffany Deitcher said...

So glad that you are back and found a solution. I have been following iPicks weekly for sometime and really enjoy it! I miss it and you when you are taking a break or it isn't working! Thank you so much!! Tiffany Deitcher

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Yeah! So glad your iPicks are back!!! These are wonderful, as always!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

So glad that you were able to find an alternative to Clipmarks as I have MISSED your iPicks - and thank you so much Nancy for doing them as I get to see such wonderful creations and discover new cardmakers along the journey.

Karen said...

I am very happy to see your iPicks are back. You have such a great creative eye for your projects and those that you choose for your iPicks too. You really increase the inspiration I need to do my own projects and hope you continue to share both yours and others ideas for all of us to see.

Cindy Beach said...

I'm SO EXCITEd to see iPicks are up and running again and it's a thrill to have one of my cards included. Thank you, Nancy, for providing this showcase for so many fabulous projects!