Sunday, July 3, 2011

iPICKS #136

Paper Shares and Ribbon Shares groups are filling up fast! Don't miss out! Click HERE for details.

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS #136 ...

3 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

It is always so exciting to click on iPicks and find a card of your own! Thank you Nancy, always an honor to be chosen.
Hugs, Becky

Pam Speidel said...

Oh my goodness Nancy! These are all wonderful picks, as always! Such a tremendous source of inspiration.

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your !Picks...it is an honor!!!