Sunday, April 3, 2011

iPICKS #126

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS #126 ...
clipped from www.stampinchic.com

blog it

7 comments:

Zafran ali said...

These are all so gorgeous cards i really impress,You have done great job....
Plastic Card Printing

Karen said...

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Nancy--I so appreciate your posts. You really have an eye for my taste in projects!! Thanks to all the artists for their posts for you to gather for me!!Ha

Patti said...

I love your iPicks. It's a great opportunity to check out blogs we might not get to see. Thanks for the wonderful selections each week.

Sylvia said...

Nancy, Your blog is always an inspiration. You feature my card along with so many others and I wanted to give something back to you. I gave you this award here:

http://syviastamps.typepad.com/sylvias_stamping_corner/2011/04/wishing-you-a-wonderful-daytake-twoblog-award.html

Do with is what you want, it is the thought that counts and I thought of you! Thanks for all you do for the stamping community!

Heidi Baks said...

A friend directed me to your post. Thanks so much for choosing me for your iPick - what an honor!

Ann Schach said...

Thanks for including me among your iPicks this week! I consider it an honor to be listed with such talented stampers.