Tuesday, January 4, 2011

LOVE IMPRESSIONS for SWEET SUNDAY

I know you probably can't believe your eyes right now seeing an original design from me! I've missed Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenges sooo much! One day I'll have "my normal" back and be able to play along each week. In the meantime, I'm going to have to settle for sporadic bursts of stamping time.

For this card, I've used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #98, along with Love Impressions Rub-Ons from the new Occasions Mini Catalog (pg. 8) and the Love Patterns Designer Paper from the Filled With Love Promotion. The balloon images were rubbed on to Whisper White cardstock, cut out, then popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

RECIPE
Images: Love Impressions Rub-Ons
Paper: Love Patterns DP, Real Red, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, and Basic Gray CS
Tools: Scallop Border Punch, Modern Label Punch
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals
All images and supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


To order any of the supplies used to make this card, click HERE 24/7.

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautifully done Nancy!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Kathy Martin said...

Fun Valentine card!

Lorri said...

WOOTWOOT! Almost did fall off my chair! I know you're a busy gal so it means so much that you would take some time to stamp a DARLING Valentine's Day card. LOVE your take on the sketch!

Marisa said...

Love it!! Those heart balloons are fabulous as is your use of Karen's sketch! Great card and nice to see you got a chance to create - lucky we are :)

jean said...

Totally awesome card, great to see
your back to stamping again

Tammy Fite said...

I love this card!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Sherri Barron said...

Cute Nancy! Don't you love these rub-ons? I've been playing with them myself.

Jennie Portonova said...

Wow, Nancy--you ARE back! I love everything about this card! So glad to see you are creating again. You inspire me!

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Beautiful card!!! Love how you used the rub ons and the sketch!

Mickey Roberts said...

Hooray! Nancy's back! Woohoo! Awesome card!

Nance Leedy said...

Fantastic card, Nancy...love your use of the rub-ons. So happy you got your stamp on!

Michelle le breton said...

Very cute card. Love it, and your blog. I'm going to spend hours pouring over it.
Thanks.

Andrea said...

Beautiful card.

Michele said...

I just want to tell you how much I love your blog. It is one of my very favorites!
I love your tastes and variety!
Thank you so much for sharing and for all the inspiration!