Thursday, November 11, 2010

iPICKS #100 (catching up)

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS #100 ...

6 comments:

Maria Matter said...

thanks for all the inspiration you provide!

Nance Leedy said...

Awww, {blush} thank you so much Nancy!! You're a peach---and greatly missed but so glad to hear of your daughter's recovery. {hugs}

Michele said...

You picks are such a joy to see! This is my most looked forward to card email! Thanks so much for all you do!

Wendy J. said...

Glad to see you dusting off the blog, Nancy! I could tell you how much I miss you (and I do!) but I know everyone else feels the same way-- although we completely understand you are spending your time and energy where you need to be right now. I think of you so often and pray for you and your family. Thanks for choosing one of my lil'ole projects for your ipicks! You're the best!

Phyllis Strickland said...

I am so happy to see you are back!! I do hope that means things are going much better for you! Thanks so much for this amazing blog...

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
Welcome back - you were missed!! Hope your daughter continues to recover-quickly! Thank you so much for this great blog - it is truely a highlight in my sea of e-mails.
beye