Tuesday, August 24, 2010

iPICKS, Week 90 (catching up)

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS for Week 90 ...

6 comments:

Marie said...

I hadn't seen some of these projects - thanks for posting to catch us up!! Everyone would have totally understood if you hadn't. :)

Linda Callahan said...

Thanks so much for including my card in your picks this week - a delightful surprise! Just made my week! So glad your daughter is on the mend - truly a miracle!

Marisa said...

This is like Christmas in August LOL! What a wonderful treat to see so many great cards every day. Thanks for doing this!!

Laura W. said...

I love the ipicks ... having so fun with the catch-up! :) So glad you're back and your girl is doing better.

Lynn Put said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your iPicks Nancy! It's made my day!

Shelley said...

Wow! Some really great cards! I am so happy to be among them!

Glad to have you back. I have thought of you and Allie often!