Saturday, July 10, 2010

FOR ALL YOU DO on SWEET SUNDAY

This week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #77 is straight out of the new Stampin' Up! catalog (US) on pg. 10. It's unique size (6 1/2" x 3 1/4") and layers made it really fun to work with! I hope you'll play along this week too!

For more inspiration, see what the Sweet Sunday Stampers have created:

Joanne Basile:...just a little something
Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Laura Fredrickson: Scrapnextras
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Lynn Put: The Queen's Scene
Jen Tapler: Jen Tapler Designs

My card uses the stamp set, For All You Do which is not new to the new catalog, but is new to me. I earned it for free with my Sale-a-Bration rewards! Sweet! I used colors from Just Add Ink Color Challenge #25 of Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, and Elegant Eggplant.

RECIPE
Stamps: For All You Do
Paper: Thoroughly Modern DP, Very Vanilla and Elegant Eggplant CS
Ink: Soft Suede, Rose Red, and Elegant Eggplant
Embellishments: Silver Brads, Rose Red Button (retired), Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Hemp Twine
Tools: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

24 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Nancy - this is brilliant use of the sketch - its a lovely card! I've been hanging out all week for Karen's next sketch cause the other one was too hard for me! roflol

This one........aint looking much better I have to say! lol I'll try and give it a go though and see what I come up with......or not!

Karen
x

Jen Tapler said...

FANTASTIC Nancy!! I have to say I NEVER would have put those colors together, but you make them look lovely!

evelyn said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colour combination! :)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Great card. I love those colours together. You did a stellar job.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Nancy! You have made the colours look SO good together!!

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful Nancy! I love the rich colors for the challenge with this For All You Do stamp set and the button bow treatment looks great!

Karen Motz said...

This is GORGEOUS Nancy!!! I love the colour combo and the sweet details on the flowers!!

Pam Speidel said...

Nancy, you are on such a ROLL with all these fabulous creations! Love this layout and hope to play along today! Happy Stamping! Pam :)

Jodene said...

This is such a gorgeous card Nancy, and I love how you have combined the two challenges perfectly :)

Vicki Burdick said...

I love that set Nancy, your color combo is amazing!!1 Super sweet card!

Created by Kath said...

I love how well those colors go together. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Great colors and awesome card!

Shelley said...

I like this idea, using a sketch out of the catty! Your is super, as always! I am hoping to participate in both these challenges, too!

Marisa said...

One of my favorite sets and you have used the colours and sketch fabulously! Great card!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! The catty is a great resource isn't it? Love the combo of sketch and colour. Beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Great use of the colours from JAI. Well done!
Gardenia

AJ said...

So perfect. Love it to bits. xx Amanda

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Nancy! Fabulous combination of colours and awesome take on the sketch!

Karen Giron said...

Wow Nancy, you made an amazing card from some pretty tough colors! This is absolutely fabulous and I LOVE that stamp set - I must get it out and play!

Silke Ledlow said...

Nancy you rocked the sketch and the colors...your card is super beautiful!!! Hugs ~S~

Danielle Daws said...

Gorgeous! I love that sentiment!

Nance Leedy said...

Wonderful use of the sketch and colors on this one, Nancy!! Congrats on top pick--well deserved!

Shannon Willis said...

Wow Nancy you are "HAPPEN"! I have been lovin' your cards. Such an inspiration.

Blessings,

Shannon
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

Liam said...

Congrats on being top picks. Just love your card.

Liam